About the Vidalista 10 mg
Vidalista 10 mg is used to treat erectile dysfunction in men.
The main ingredient in the Vidalista tablet is Tadalafil, it improves how well men perform during intercourse.
It helps in obtaining sexual satisfaction and prevents peak-time erection loss.
It causes the blood vessels to dilate, which improves the flow of blood to the penile region and prolongs the duration of an erection.
Vidalista 10 is a PDE 5 inhibitor.
It is produced by Centurion Laboratories Limited and is offered in different strengths, including 5 mg, 20 mg, 40 mg, and 60 mg.
The 10 mg version of Vidalista has a smaller amount of active ingredients.
What is Vidalista 10 mg used for?
There are several uses of 10 mg Vidalista, such as –
- Enabling men with erectile dysfunction or sexual impotence to lead an active sexual life
- Treatment of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (enlargement of the prostate gland)
How does Vidalista 10 mg work?
The active component in Vidalista is Tadalafil.
It is a member of the Phosphodiesterase Type 5 group, that breaks down cGMP (cyclic guanosine monophosphate).
This breakdown contributes to the enlargement of the blood channels in the penis, improving blood flow.
This results in an erection that lasts longer, improving your sexual performance.
Additionally, Tadalafil is also present in medications for Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension.
A few patients may experience side effects like:
- Facial flushes
- Back, arm, and leg pain
- A prolonged erection, also known as Priapism
- Nasal congestion
- Muscle ache
- Chest pain or discomfort in the upper shoulders
- Hearing impairment
- Increased blood pressure
It would be advisable to simply take Vidalista 10 mg as directed by your doctor. Following are some guidelines to follow when utilizing this medication:
- Only one medication should be taken a day
- Take the medication as directed by your doctor, either with or without food
- Take the pill at least 30 to 60 minutes before engaging in sexual activity for the best benefits
- Do not chew the tablet. Always consume the entire tablet or medicine
- In the event of an overdose, you should contact a nearby doctor right once
- Women should avoid taking this medication
Some drugs can interact with Vidalista and should be avoided:
- Antibiotics you should avoid: Erythromycin and Clarithromycin
- Glyceryl Trinitrates, which treats angina and various other heart conditions
- Avoid medicines that treat seizures: Phenobarbitone, Phenytoin, and Carbamazepine
- Antifungals medicines: Itraconazole and Ketoconazole
- High blood pressure medicines
- Protease inhibitors should be avoided: Ritonavir, Indinavir, and Saquinavir
- Alpha-blockers like Doxazocin and Terazosin
- Other Erectile Dysfunction treatment drugs
Avoid taking Vidalista 10 mg if you are suffering from:
- Cardiovascular conditions
- If you had a heart attack or stroke in the past 3-6 months
You shouldn’t take this medicine if you’re going to drive or do anything physically demanding.
If you drink alcohol while taking this medicine, it could make you feel dizzier and make it harder to get an erection.
- If your erection lasts more than 4 hours after you’ve been sexually active, you should see a doctor right away.
- Women and children under 18 should not take this medicine.
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to Vidalista, you shouldn’t take it.
- People with liver problems or eye problems should not take this medicine.
- Vidalista 10 Mg is not safe for women who are pregnant or nursing.
Vidalista 10 mg should be kept at room temperature (between 11° and 30° C) and should not be exposed to sunlight or moisture.
Frequently Asked Questions
How frequently can you take 10 mg Vidalista for Erectile Dysfunction?
Your doctor will tell you how to take this medicine. Though you shouldn’t take more than one pill per day.
Does Vidalista drug delay ejaculation?
This drug is made for men who have trouble getting or keeping an erection, so it doesn’t affect ejaculation.
How long does Vidalista 10 mg take to work?
Vidalista 10 mg starts to work between 30 and 60 minutes after you take it.
How long does the effect of Vidalista 10 mg Last?
The effects of this drug usually last between 24 and 36 hours, but it all depends on how the patient’s body reacts to it.
If you have an erection that hurts after 4 hours of sexual activity, you should see a doctor right away.