The Careprost eyelash growth solution is simple to use. Who doesn’t want their lashes to be more gorgeous, voluminous, and incredible? However, you should keep your excitement in check and wait to visit a doctor before making any decisions.
Let’s say that knowing that medicine works and produces the expected results makes it simple to buy. However, learning how to use the product correctly is important. You should be aware of the dos and don’ts so that you can take the necessary precautions.
How do you safely apply Careprost?
We’re here to show you how to use Careprost bimatoprost ophthalmic solution properly.
- Before using the this eye drops, make sure your hands are clean.
- Make sure your face is clean.
- Before using Careprost for eyelash growth, remove any eye makeup such as mascara and eyeliner.
- If you’re currently wearing contact lenses, take them out.
- If you’re going to use an eye-drop applicator, be sure it’s clean.
- Apply one drop of Careprost to the brush tip and quickly sweep the brush over the upper eyelid edge where the eyelashes touch the skin.
- Begin at the lower eyelid of your lash line and work your way out to the upper lid.
- Using a tissue, absorb any excess solution.
- Do not be worried if the solution gets into your eye. It does not cause any harm to your eyes. For this reason, do not wipe your eyes; otherwise, the remedy will be ineffective.
- Apply the eye drops at night if at all possible.
There are a few more things to keep in mind…
When using Careprost, avoid touching the dropper’s tip. You’ll avoid unwanted contamination caused by a hand contacting the tip if you do it this way.
Careprost eyelash medication should be used only once a day; an overdose might result in significant and unexpected effects.
Careprost should only be used on upper eyelashes and never on the lower eyelids.
We hope you’ll remember these suggestions for safer medication use.